Whether you’re buying or selling a home (or both), your success hinges upon the expert advice and services provided by your real estate agent. I’m committed to providing my clients with professional services based on my experience, knowledge and skills. I’ve filled this website with tips and resources to help you quickly understand what you need to know — and how I deliver the services designed to meet your needs.
If you’re selling click here to learn more about the process and how to ensure your property sells quickly and for the highest price possible.
If you’re buying click here to discover how to find your next dream home and get it, without overpaying.
I’m the agent who specializes in this local market – and has the reputation for putting you, the client, first. Any time you want information on the market or are ready to buy or sell a property – contact me. There’s no obligation. I’m looking forward to learning more about your needs and goals.
My goal as your representative in a real estate transaction is to help you achieve your goal, and to get you the best price and terms whether you are selling a home in Burlington, or buying. As your Realtor, I work for you, and my first priority is always to protect your best interests in any negotiation.
A little bit about Burlington….
As a long time resident of Halton, I can honestly say that I love Burlington. Making the decision to call Burlington your hometown and buy property here might just be one of the easiest decisions that you could ever make. Here are some of the things I love about the place:
- Festivals and Events – There is always something going on in Burlington, but a couple of the best long-running events for locals and visitors alike are The Sound of Music Festival and Ribfest. Five days of free music featuring a unique blend of emerging artists, Canadian icons and favourites of the past make The Sound of Music perfect for music lovers of all tastes. And Canada’s largest Ribfest welcomes people to sample some of the best ribs from all across North America.
- Burlington’s Waterfront – A destination in and of itself, the accessible waterfront offers residents a place to discover, celebrate, play and relax.
- Great Shopping – Burlington is home to lots of unique specialty shops and boutiques offering one-of-a-kind merchandise, but also welcomes all the major retailers at a number of shopping centres. There’s never any need to leave town to get your retail therapy.
- Beautiful Surroundings – For those who want to step away from the city lights, there are many hiking trails and conservation areas nearby whether you want to take a leisurely stroll or an invigorating hike.
- Other people love it, too. – For the second consecutive year, MoneySense magazine has rated Burlington Canada’s #1 mid-sized city. MoneySense also ranked Burlington the fifth-best city overall in Canada, the third-best place to raise children, the second-best place for new immigrants and the third-best place to retire. A little something for everyone!
When you are ready to buy or sell a home in Burlington, I will be pleased to help you with your real estate needs. Please call my direct line at (905) 870-7732.
I look forward to speaking with you!